This discovery guide is a brief introduction to the features and ecosystem of OpenDataDSL.
What is OpenDataDSL
OpenDataDSL is designed as a high-performance, cloud-based, SAAS data management toolkit.
OpenDataDSL is comprised of the following:
- A DSL (Domain Specific Language) specifically built for Data Management, the language can be run:
- Within Microsoft Visual Studio Code
- As a local application
- As a remote process in the cloud that can be triggered by time or event
- Remote Services that the DSL uses and can also be accessed via REST
- A Messaging layer based on Microsoft Azure Service Bus
- A cluster of MongoDB Atlas databases
- User interface tools such as the Portal, Excel Add-in and VSCode Extension
A brief introduction to the features and ecosystem of OpenDataDSL with an overview of what OpenDataDSL can do and how it works.
An overview on how to prepare, send, and update your data, along with guidance on how to automate data loading and data environments.
A guide on how to integrate both the public data and your proprietary data into other cloud systems or your local database infrastructure.
Learn how you can personalize your users' experience with a custom domain, company logo and colour scheme.
Discover the infrastructure that powers OpenDataDSL and the options available for you to optimise performance.
We take security seriously. Take some time to check our security basics and recommendations, including system users, roles and other best practices.
Find solutions to specific problems, discover practical examples of what OpenDataDSL can do, and find inspiration for your data management experience.
An overview of how you can use our machine learning features to categorise and forecast data or apply business rules for event-driven automation of tasks.
Choose one of our QuickStart Tracks to gain some practical, real-world experience of using OpenDataDSL.